309th Software Engineering Group: CODE WITH HONOR.
A group of talented people, innovators, engineers, computer scientists, IT, and cybersecurity professionals. A DevSecOps software engineering culture leading the way in software development (Dev), security (Sec) and operations(Ops). The 309th Software Engineering group at Hill AFB is recognized as a world leader in “cradle-to-grave” support systems. They encompass hardware engineering, software engineering, cybersecurity, cloud security, program management, consulting, data management, and much more.
- Software Development: Programming languages, databases driven applications, printed circuit board, sense and avoidance software, quality assurance and testing.
- Cybersecurity: Certification and Accreditation experience, governance, auditing, scanning, incident handling, continuous monitoring, ACAS, HBSS.
- IT Operations:Windows environment, Linux environment, VMWare, networking, patching , updates, software installation, troubleshooting, help desk assistance.
THOMPSON, KASEY S NH-03 : email@example.com
If you are interested in working for us, please send a resume and unofficial transcripts to: 309SMXG.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking to hire in the following positions.
- Systems Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Cybersecurity experts
- IT operations
- Product Managers
- Electrical Engineers
In addition, we are currently seeking computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering interns to work on our innovative projects. We offer paid internships with full benefits.
- Min 3.0 GPA
- 60 credit hours completed on transcripts.
- Able to complete 640 internship hours prior to graduation.
Please email your resume and unofficial transcripts to: 309SMXG.MXDES.Internships@us.af.mil